Viz Travels here to make your Europe Holiday even more memorable with it’s 11 Nights Special: France – Switzerland – Italy – United Kingdom Tour Packages.
Why Viz Travels?
- We are experts in the field thanks to our passion for and familiarity with the Europe Tour Packages.
- With decades of work expertise, we could assure you that you will only receive professional guidance.
- With our assistance, you may affordably explore the Europe Tourism.
- We work to lower the cost of elegance so that everybody could experience heaven.
- In order to provide you with the greatest accommodations, our travel professionals frequently visit the Europe to research resorts from the viewpoint of guests.
- We offer assistance every day of the week.
- You can be confident that you are in good hands thanks to our business standing and reputation.
- We continue to have close, familial ties with Thai resorts. a benefit we give to you.
- Any inquiry, whether it occurs before, during, or during your vacation, will be resolved as soon as possible.
- You receive the full advantage of our personal assistance whether you desire drinks upon arrival, a carefully prepared dinner, a late check-out or an early check-in!
- We accommodate all demands, including last-minute bookings, marriage proposals, business needs, birthday parties, and anniversaries!
Europe is a popular destination amongst tourists, especially from India. Tourism in Europe offers variety of sightseeing and entertainment options. The wide range of Europe tourism packages provided by Viz Travels allows the traveller to explore various Europe tourist places in comfort. Discover Europe tourism places and stay in good hotels close to the main Europe tourist spots. Europe tourism offers something for every kind of traveller – whether you are planning a honeymoon or a family trip, looking for a relaxed resort stay or an active holiday, you will find exciting options in Europe. Tourism in Europe is also in a big way about shopping and food, so go ahead and indulge.
On arrival at London airport Meeting as well as assistance with Viz Travels representative and get transferred by a private Air-Conditioned Vehicle to the Hotel. After reaching the Hotel our representative will assist you to Hotel Check in formalities.
Step into your capsule and feel the exhilaration as you rise up over the water and come face to face with the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Soar above them, up to 135 meters on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
There are mesmerizing 360-degree views of the whole city laid out before you. See the most famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London and up to 40km out of the city to Windsor Castle on a clear day.
Enjoy the gradual rotation and just stand and stare at the hustle and bustle of London life unfolding beneath you, the beautiful sunset over the city, or the thousands of twinkling lights after dark.
Explore London on a convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Learn about the city's history, culture, and architecture from onboard audio commentary and enjoy the panoramic views offered by the open-topped bus. Your ticket also includes a shuttle service route.
Visit all of London's most important sights on a bus route with 19 stops, starting at Grosvenor Gardens and ending at Buckingham Palace. See Queen Elizabeth Gate in Hyde Park and the Thames Embankment. Travel across Westminster Bridge and catch a glimpse of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and the London Eye.
See St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Tower Bridge. Experience the glitz and glamour of London's West End as your tour bus heads to Leicester Square and finally, head to Buckingham Palace, the principal royal residence.
Enjoy the flexibility of exploring the sights at your own pace. You can hop off at any of the 19 stops along the route and explore the nearby sights.
Save precious time on an accompanied visit to the Eiffel Tower with a direct access entrance ticket. Meet the host to get your entrance tickets and make your way up to the second floor by elevator having heard stories about the tower's history.
From this first vantage point, marvel at the sprawling city views in front of you. See if you can point out famous landmarks like the Seine River, the Trocadéro Gardens, and the Invalides.
Then, catch the next elevator and ascend to the summit of the Eiffel Tower. From there, admire the panoramic views of the city’s iconic monuments, such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacré Coeur Basilica, and the glass roof of the Grand Palais. See the office of Gustave Eiffel, or have a glass of champagne.
On your way back down, stop in at the 1st-floor observation deck. Here, wander around the fascinating exhibit and brave walking on the glass floor 57 meters (187 feet) above street level.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor entry ticket
Embark on a roundtrip cruise on the River Seine that begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Glide under the bridges of Paris and marvel at a succession of beautiful monuments along the waterway as you listen to commentary about Paris and the sights you pass by.
During your cruise, you pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, The Louvre, and more.
Choose to take your cruise at night for another perspective of the "City of Light" altogether as the city becomes illuminated when evening approaches.
Individual audio guides are available in 14 languages and provide commentary about Paris and its history, monuments, and architecture. Please note the audio guide is available through your smartphone by connecting to the Wi-Fi onboard.
Explore the best of Paris on a discovery bus tour with an audio guide. From the comfort of an eco-friendly bus, see sights like the Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais, and more.
Jump on board a hop-on hop-off bus to get an overview of Paris. Learn about the city through the audio guide commentary specially designed for the route. Pick the sights you want to explore in more detail, and hop off at the closest location to visit the attractions (at your own expense).
See the top art masterpieces and paintings at the Louvre Museum, stop at Notre Dame and take a moment to admire its architecture from the left bank of the Seine, shop in the Champs-Elysées, or climb the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Eiffel Tower for the best views of the city.
Don't miss the opportunity to walk around the most charming neighborhoods in Paris such as the bohemian Montmartre, the buzzing Latin Quarter, the trendy Marais, or the peaceful Ile de Saint Louis.
If you are traveling with children, the child-friendly channel available in French and English will keep them entertained. The kids' audio guide is designed to capture their attention all throughout the journey.
Upon first validation, your ticket is valid 24 or 48 hours, according to the option booked. You can hop on or hop off an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
The route stops are as follows:
1. HAUSSMANN – GRANDS MAGASINS – 11, Rue Auber 75009 Paris
2. OPERA GARNIER – 49, Avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris
3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris
4. NOTRE-DAME – 4, Rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris
5. MUSEE D’ORSAY – 8, Quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris
6. CONCORDE – 12, Place de la Concorde 75008 Paris
7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES – GEORVE V -116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
8. TROCADERO – 50, Avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris
9. TOUR EIFFEL – 69, Quai Branly 75007 Paris
10. PONT ALEXANDRE III – INVALIDES – 41, Quai d’Orsay 75007 Paris
The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history. Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus.
As you travel towards the Rhine Falls in northern Switzerland on this train trip, you’ll pass through the charming farming village of Marthalen, with its traditional frame houses. You’ll also see the 16th-century Munot Fortress and the area’s renowned vineyards.
The highlight of the trip will undoubtedly be the sight of the Rhine Falls. This natural feature is located on the Upper Rhine River and has been around since the Ice Age.
Discover Rigi, the Queen of the Mountains, from its most beautiful side on a half or full-day tour. Begin with a boat tour on Lake Lucerne to Vitznau. Modern motor boats and nostalgic steamboats (in the summer) bring you over the incredible, fjord-like water to Vitznau. From Vitznau, head to the Rigi Train on the queen of the mountains. Fantastic views of the Swiss Plateau, the Black Forest, the Vosges Mountains, and the Alps await from Rigi Kulm. Descend with the rack railway to Rigi Kaltbad and from there take the cable car to Weggis. Finally, return by boat to Lucerne.Suggested itinerary for a full-day tour:
• Departure by boat from Lucerne at 9:12 AM — arrival at Vitznau at 10:09 AM
• Departure by rack railway from Vitznau at 10:15 AM — arrival at Rigi Kulm at 10:47 AM
• Free time
• Departure by rack railway from Rigi Kulm at 4:00 PM — arrival at Rigi Kaltbad at 4:15 PM
• Departure by cable car from Rigi Kaltbad at 4:40 PM — arrival at Weggis at 4:50 PM
• Departure by boat from Weggis at 5:05 PM — arrival at Lucerne at 5:47 PM Suggested itinerary for a half-day tour:
• Departure by boat from Lucerne at 1:12 PM — arrival at Vitznau at 2:09 PM
• Departure by rack railway from Vitznau at 2:15 PM — arrival at Rigi Kulm at 2:47 PM
• Free time
• Departure by rack railway from Rigi Kulm at 4:00 PM — arrival at Rigi Kaltbad at 4:13 PM
• Departure by cable car from Rigi Kaltbad at 4:40 PM — arrival at Weggis at 4:50 PM
• Departure by boat from Weggis at 5:05 PM
Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals – including the Grand Canal thoroughfare – lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city’s red roofs
Spend some time on the most famous Venetian islands, known throughout the world for their picturesque scenery, craft traditions, and unique history. See the glass factory of Murano, lace shop on Burano, as you visit 3 different islands.
Depart from near Saint Mark’s Square or Santa Lucia Train Station, and take an enjoyable trip across Saint Mark’s Basin. On the boat, a live guide will illustrate the history of the lagoon and the three islands you will visit.
Your first stop will be the island of Murano. Sometimes referred to as the “Island of the Glass,” you will visit one of its famous glass factories and see the glass being manufactured and blown. Afterward head to Torcello, the most ancient of the inhabited islands.
Continue to Burano, admiring the natural environment and the minor islands spread all around you. Enjoy some free time in Burano, a typical fishing island with colorful contrasts and chocolate-box painted houses.
Look out, too, for much evidence of its renowned lace making and embroidery industry and try some of Burano’s notable homemade cakes.
Please note that once on the ground, this is not a guided tour. The guide will escort you to the glass factory in Murano and the lace shop in Burano. Afterward, you will have time to explore each island on your own.
Rome is the capital city of Italy. It is also the capital of the Lazio region, the centre of the Metropolitan City of Rome, and a special comune named Comune di Roma Capitale.
Discover Rome at your own pace on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. See the imperial monuments of Ancient Rome as well as the Baroque and Renaissance buildings of the historic center as you learn about the city's glorious past and present.
An onboard audio guide will provide you with a city commentary as you tour, and you can jump on and off as many times as you like during the 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour period from when you first validate your ticket.
Buses run approximately every 25 minutes:
Terminal (Piazza dei Cinquecento corner Via Cavour)
Santa Maria Maggiore (Piazza Dell'Esquilino,12)
Colosseum (Via di San Gregorio close to the entrance of Palatine)
Circus Maximus (via del Circo Massimo Belvedere Romolo e Remo)
Piazza Venezia (Via del Teatro Marcello in front of civic numbers 32 -34)
Vatican City (Lungotevere Tor di Nona 7)
Villa Borghese (Via Ludovisi 48)
Barberini Square (Via Barberini,14)
This is the final day of your amazing trip after breakfast, morning is free for leisure activities. Checkout from the Hotel for Airport to your onward journey back to home.
- 3 Day Swiss Pass Train ticket
- Returns Airport Transfer
- 11 nights stay with breakfast
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above-mentioned itinerary
- Assistance of the tour before the trip
- VISA Assistance
- Visa Fees
- City Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary